Appearing in "Mine Is the Power!"
- Typhon (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Tartaro (Only appearance)
- Apollo (Invoked)
- Zeus (Only in flashback)
- Various unnamed Olympians (Only in flashback)
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Charlie (First appearance)
- Edwin Jarvis (Mentioned)
- U.N. delegates
- Whirlwind (David Cannon) (Mentioned)
- Chiron (Invoked)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Human-Olympian Hybrids
- Dragons (Mentioned)
- Olympians (Only in flashback)
- Insects (Mentioned)
- Kangaroos (Mentioned)
- Olympus (Main story and flashback)
- Hades (Invoked)
- "Land of Shades"
- Promethean Battle Ax (First appearance)
- Hawkeye's Suit & Bow and Trick Arrows
- Magneto's Helmet
- Wasp's Suit and Bio-Synthetic Wings
Synopsis for "Mine Is the Power!"
Hercules is attacked by Typhon, the cause of Olympus' desertion. Meanwhile, Quicksilver pretends to ally himself with Magneto, and they travel to the U.N. to demand that the mutants of the world be given a nation of their own. The Avengers attack, and the Scarlet Witch accidentally gets shot, driving Quicksilver into a frenzy and making him join with Magneto for real. They then leave. Meanwhile, back in Olympus, Hercules is beaten and sent to another world by Typhon.
- The saga of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch continues in X-Men #43. Quicksilver will fight the mutant Cyclops in X-Men #44. The X-Men, along with Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, will encounter the Avengers in X-Men #45 and Avengers #53.
- The concept of a nation for mutants is a recurring idea throughout the X-Men canon, most recently in Jonathan Hickman's House of X / Powers of X.