Appearing in "This Evil Unveiled"
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- Giant-Man (Henry Pym)
- Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
- Grim Reaper (Eric Williams)
- Edwin Jarvis
- United Nations
- Jack (First appearance)
- Unnamed troops
- Jocasta (Only in recap)
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason) (Only in recap)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Avengers West Coast (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Sunturion (Arthur Dearborn) (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Doomsday Man (Only in recap)
- Warbird (Carol Danvers) (Only in recap)
- Roxxon Energy Corporation (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Robots (Only in recap)
- Human-Kree Hybrids (Only in recap)
- Germany (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Energy Shield
- Black Panther's Energy Daggers
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Wasp's Suit
- Bio-Synthetic Wings (Only in recap)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Only in recap)
- Grim Reaper's Scythe (Only in recap)
- Hawkeye's Trick Arrows (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Vibranium (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Ultron's flying warcraft
Synopsis for "This Evil Unveiled"
UN troops are being decimated by the cyborg citizens of Slorenia as the Avengers do their best in helping the soldiers advance as Captain America sends Black Panther and Firestar to search for Ultron.
Ultron-16 still holds his "family" prisoner and talks about using Hank Pym's brain patterns to create his "children", which causes Pym to start having a mental breakdown. Ultron notices Black Panther and Firestar approaching and confronts them on his war platform as Firestar signals the other Avengers to their position.
Back at the facility in Virginia, a group of robots take out security and free Alkhema while Justice researchers Ultron's past at the Avengers Mansion.
The Avengers launch attack after attack out Ultron and are unsuccessful until Captain America drives his photonic shield-turned-quarterstaff into Ultron's primary ion channel and Thor summons a powerful lightning strike that hits the same spot and destroys Ultron.
Heading into the tunnels beneath Slorenia, the Avengers encounter Ultron-17, then Ultron-23 followed by Ultron-458 before the ceiling and walls echo with the sounds of what seems like hundreds of Ultrons.
- To avenge a destroyed nation - and to rescue their kidnapped teammates - the Avengers' biggest guns (Thor, Captain America, Iron Man and special guest-star Black Panther) invade the devastated country to bring down Ultron!
- The "high-security military facility" might be Fall's Edge, the former base of the government-sponsored X-Factor team that was also located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, but the facility in this issue is only briefly shown.