- Ultron. We would have words with thee.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "This Evil Triumphant!"
- Doomsday Man (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- A.I.M. Scientist (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Lord Templar (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Energy Shield
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Wasp's Suit
- Antarctic Vibranium
- Molecular Rearranger
Synopsis for "This Evil Triumphant!"
The Avengers battle on against the hordes of Ultrons, thankfully constructed of only titanium and secondary adamantium, while Ultron completes the brain engrams. The Vision frees himself and confronts Ultron. Their battle frees the other captive family members. The Avenger joins them after dispatching the Ultron horde. Unfortunately, their combined might is powerless against Ultron's pure adamantium body. However, Justice comes through for the team and delivers Antarctic Vibranium (known as the anti-metal) to Pym who apparently destroys Ultron.
Appearing in "Media Blitz!"
Synopsis for "Media Blitz!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue contains an 8 page Bonus Insert; Marvel Super-Heroes in: Fast Lane! The Amazing Spider-Man Fast Lane Part 1 of 4: "Media Blitz!"
- This issue is reprinted in
- The issue is dedicated to Roy Thomas, creator of Ultron.
- One of Thor's lines, "Ultron, we would have words with thee", is considered a semi-classic Thor quote and is also used in an episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes entitled The Ultron Imperative.
|Like this? Let us know!|