Appearing in "The Nefaria Protocols"
- Captain America
- Black Widow
- Madame Masque
- Masque (Clone) (Death)
- Wonder Man
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Mobile Armored Cyber-Harness
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Captain America's Shield
- Avengers Identicard
- Grim Reaper's Scythe (Only in flashback)
- Ionic Bomb
- The "Ionic Lock"
Synopsis for "The Nefaria Protocols"
The Avengers and Thunderbolts engage Nefaria in hopes of preventing the detonation of his ionic bomb, which would irradiate the Earth with ionic energy and allow Nefaria to control every living thing on it. Nefaria fights dirty and takes their battle into a neighboring small town where the Avengers and Thunderbolts are forced into damage control mode. However, Madame Masque, with the complete Ionic Lock weapon, is confronted by her bio-duplicate, who was once an Avenger. Nefaria kills the bio-duplicate, but Madame Masque unleashes the full power of the Ionic Lock on Nefaria. Meanwhile, Wonder Man and Atlas absorb the energy of the ionic bomb and foil Nefaria's plans. Nefaria, enraged at his defeat, loses control of his ionic self and explodes.
- Last issue on the 2nd run on Avengers from iconic artist George Perez. He writes a brief good bye on the last story page.
- The Hank Pym has split into two personalities a stable Hank Pym/Goliath and an unbalanced Hank Pym/Yellowjacket.
- This issue features a letters page, Avengers Assemble. Letters are published from Lloyde A. Grant, Jeff Stoltman, Chris Taylor, Ronnie Dingman, and Brendan Walsh.
- This story is continued from events in Thunderbolts #44.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 3 34 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Avengers Vol 3 34
- 2 Reprints of Avengers Vol 3 34
|Like this? Let us know!|