Appearing in "Accusation Most Foul"
- Squadron Supreme
- 🢐 Imus Champion 🢒 (Shadow only)
- Talima (First appearance)
- Project P.E.G.A.S.U.S. Team (Appears on screen)
- Faith Burrows (Appears on screen)
- Sidney Keith (Appears on screen)
- Davis Kent (Appears on screen)
- Jessica Knowles (Appears on screen)
- Leann Margolis (Appears on screen)
- Seamus McAnn (Appears on screen)
- Jerome N'Tuba (Appears on screen)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Atlantic Ocean
- Captain America's Triangular Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor Model 16
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Avengers Identicard
- Casket of Ancient Winters
- Doctor Spectrum's Power Prism
Synopsis for "Accusation Most Foul"
The Avengers enjoy a bit of downtime before they're asked to help with the rescue of a downed passenger plane. They arrive on the scene but are challenged by the Squadron Supreme who believe them to be impostors and that the real Avengers died during the Onslaught incident. Both teams battle until Cap decides to withdraw, believing public sympathy will support them. Unfortunately, in the wake of the Thunderbolts and Skrull infiltration, the public is wary of the Avengers. The intervention by the Squadron was a distraction so Imus Champion's agents could steal weaponry from a crashed alien ship.
- Avengers #85–Avengers #86 – First appearance of the Squadron Supreme.
- Avengers #109 – First appearance of Imus Champion.