Appearing in "The Troubled Earth"
- Avengers West Coast
- Magneto (Erik Lensherr)
- Susan Baker (ABC World News reporter)
- Peter (ABC World News reporter) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) (unconscious)
- The U-Foes (Mentioned)
- X-Ray (James Darnell) (Mentioned)
- The Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Troubled Earth"
The Prime Movers send Mole Man, Giganto, and Tricepholus to defeat the West Coast Avengers.
- The cover is an homage to the cover of Fantastic Four #1.
- Takes place after the events of Avengers #312.
- Part of the Acts of Vengeance.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers West Coast Vol 2 54 on the forums
- 3 Images from Avengers West Coast Vol 2 54
- 1 Reprints of Avengers West Coast Vol 2 54
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.