On Manhattan's Avenue A, Samson Rourke helped a gang rob a businessman until John Jameson, clad in battle armor, attacked them. As the gang fled, Samson tore off Jameson's blaster and started to throttle him, but Jameson got the upper hand and stunned him before slapping a pair of electro-cuffs on him. Jameson surrendered him into his father's custody, who promised to arrange treatment for him.
A shor time later, in the dark and abandoned MacRay warehouse on Avenue A, Spider-Man confronted and captured Hobgoblin.
- 4 Appearances of Avenue A
- Minor Appearances of Avenue A
- 1 Media Avenue A was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Avenue A
- Location Gallery: Avenue A