The Backscatter X-Ray Eye-Implant was developed by Hydra. The device is a prosthetic ocular implant that allows the user to see through objects like an X-ray vision and allows the user a form of night vision. It has an internal power source which the user can repair themselves with specialized tools.
The subject is watched by a handler who sends orders and instructions to the user through the eye implant in the form of text. The handler watches the eye's user for any signs of betrayal.
If the implant's user disobeys an order, the handler can punish the subject with an electrically induced migraine. If the user is captured, the handler can activate a kill switch. The handlers are also fitted with implants and watched to ensure their own loyalty.
- 8 Appearances of Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant
- Minor Appearances of Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant
- Media Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant
- Item Gallery: Backscatter X-Ray Eye Implant