Bai Gu Jing was a Ghost Rider of few words, but her actions spoke in volumes. A skilled fighter, Bai gave her all when the last of the Ghost Riders waged war against a corrupt Daniel Ketch and the Black Host–rogue angels in the service of Zadkiel. Unfortunately, even with the combined powers of her fellow warriors Molek, the Baron Skullfire and his lover, Marinette Bwa Chech, and the infamous Johnny Blaze, Bai Gu Jing was overcome by hellfire Avatars of Ketch, and her powers were forcibly stolen from her. It has yet to be revealed if she survived the process.
It can be assumed Bai Gu Jing possessed all the powers given to every Spirit of Vengeance
Bai appeared to be a highly skilled armed and unarmed combatant
Bai Gu Jing uses a flaming Nunchakus or nunchucks
Bai Gu Jing (白骨精) literally means "Spirit of (White) Skeleton" in Chinese. It is also the name for one of the villains in the novel Journey to the West.
- 8 Appearances of Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616)
- Media Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bai Gu Jing (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|