After creating a submission code to infect all rebellious artificial life forms in light of the A.I. Army's robot revolution, Arno Stark planned to upload the code into the Internet from Baintronics' primary servers in Bain Tower through Stark Unlimited's satellite network. After learning of this development, the A.I. Army assaulted Bain Tower in an attempt to tweak the submission code before it was sent out to make it harmless.
- This location should not be confused with the Baintronics Headquarters, whose front read "Bain Tower" in a panel of Tony Stark: Iron Man #8. Bain Tower was mentioned to have been built after Baintronics Headquarters first appeared.
- Bain Tower first appeared in Tony Stark: Iron Man #19, though only the inside of Arno Stark's living quarters is shown and identified. The interior of Arno's quarters also make an appearance in Iron Man 2020 Vol 2 #1. The exterior of Bain Tower appears for the first time in issue #2, and in issue #3 it is established that Arno's quarters are located in it.
- 6 Appearances of Bain Tower
- 1 Minor Appearances of Bain Tower
- 1 Media Bain Tower was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Bain Tower
- Location Gallery: Bain Tower