Mr. Sinister's cook, Fare-Devil (Matt Murdock) was one of the few normal humans inhabiting Bar Sinister. He planned to use the venom of an Atlantean beast to kill Sinister and his hive mind. Because the love of his life, Mr. Sinister's hunter Collektra (Elektra Natchios), was Sinister's taster, Matt added a small quantity of that venom to the meals he prepared to Collektra in order to let her build immunity for the day he used the venom in Sinister's dinner. When the day came, Collektra died tasting Sinister's food. Mr. Sinister subsequently revealed to Murdock that the original Collektra had died the very first time Murdock gave her poison, as the smallest quantity of that venom was lethal, but he cloned her every day in order to make Murdock believe his plan was working, and accidentally proceed to kill the love of his life every night without knowing it.
Prime Marvel Universe (Earth-616)
Ten years prior to founding of the nation of Krakoa, Professor X and Magneto visited Mister Sinister on this world's Bar Sinister in the South Pacific, proposing that Essex catalog the entire mutant genome. Flowers of Krakoa were later used to modify Bar Sinister into a Krakoan Habitat, a diplomatic biome interconnected with the island nation's collective consciousness.
- Sir Walter Scott described the heraldic 'bend sinister' (or 'barre' in French) as a 'bar sinister', a bilingual pun which has evolved into a metonymic term for bastardy.
- 25 appearance(s) of Bar Sinister
- 2 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Bar Sinister
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Bar Sinister
- 6 mention(s) of Bar Sinister
- 7 image(s) of Bar Sinister