The past history of the Barbarus of Earth-21993 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart up until the point where Charles Xavier was going to be used as a weapon by the Skrulls to attack the Shi'ar empire. Xavier would escape this fate and return to Earth where he would be assassinated by Cable, sparking an explosion of attacks instigated by many of the X-Men's enemies.
Barbarus and the Savage Land Mutates would take advantage of Xavier's death to attempt to expand their empire beyond the Savage Land, clashing with the military. They would change their focus to attacking the X-Men directly at the ruins of the X-Mansion along with the Fenris and the Hellfire Club, a battle that would force the X-Men to retreat.
- 2 Appearances of Barbarus (Earth-21993)
- Minor Appearances of Barbarus (Earth-21993)
- Media Barbarus (Earth-21993) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Barbarus (Earth-21993)
- Quotations by or about Barbarus (Earth-21993)
- Character Gallery: Barbarus (Earth-21993)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|