The Alps are a mountain range in central Europe, stretching from France in the West through Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, and Slovenia in the East. The Bavarian Alps in the German Federal State of Bavaria are located in the southernmost part of Germany.
The highest mountain in the Bavarian Alps is the Zugspitze (2962 meters).
Points of Interest
- In Nightcrawler Vol 3, Nightcrawler is hiking through the "mountains of the Black Forest". He refers to this region as his home where he grew up. In addition, in Excalibur minus 1, village of Winzeldorf is located "deep in the Black Forest". Both series indicate that the Black Forest region is part of the Bavarian Alps. This is not correct; in fact, the Black Forest isn't even located in Bavaria but in the federal state of Baden-Württemberg which is an entirely different region.
- 17 Appearances of Bavarian Alps
- 1 Minor Appearances of Bavarian Alps
- 1 Media Bavarian Alps was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Bavarian Alps
- 0 Images related to Bavarian Alps
- 3 locations in Bavarian Alps