- Why is Baymax wearing carbon fiber underpants?
The first version was a very simple model, that did little more than amplify Baymax's strength. When Hiro created the second model, it was capable of flying, and had a detachable fist that could be launched as a weapon.
Its capabilities are the following:
- Superhuman Strength: Baymax's armor amplifies his strength, allowing him to lift an excess of 1,000 pounds.
- Flight: The 2.0 version of the suit has numerous built-in rocket thrusters, which allow Baymax to fly. The suit actually can maneuver surprisingly well, even at high speeds.
- Rocket Fist: A unique feature to the 2.0 version of the suit, is the glove's ability to launch toward a target as a projectile. The built-in thrusters allow it to fly throuh the air, and hit hard enough to smash through a brick wall.
- 1 Appearances of Baymax Armor
- Minor Appearances of Baymax Armor
- Media Baymax Armor was Mentioned in
- 13 Images featuring Baymax Armor
- Item Gallery: Baymax Armor