The ship was later seen being flown by Lady Deadpool, who was recruiting various different versions of Deadpool to join a resistance against an evil version of the Deadpool Corps, which wished to kill every single version of Wade Wilson in the Multiverse. Shortly after the Bea Arthur was used to transport Deadpool-616 to the resistance HQ, the whole place came under the attack of several evil versions of Deadpool. The ship was finally destroyed when Lady Deadpool flew it into the head of Galactipool. This act killed the planet eater and saved some of the lives of her allies, but it ended up costing her life.
- Bea Arthur (Vehicle)'s Appearances
- Bea Arthur (Vehicle)'s Minor Appearances
- Media Bea Arthur (Vehicle) Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Bea Arthur (Vehicle)
- Images that include Bea Arthur (Vehicle)