Eons ago, at the time of the eldritch gods, Bel used his powers to summon an army of dead thieves which ravaged the world.
The evil god Bel fought with Ashtoreth, at Khumar-Kum (the portal to the Land of the Dead, where the goddess defeated him and his armies of the dead. Ashtoreth severed his sixth arm, thus destoying his power and sending him into eternal in what became Zamora.
He was adopted ("borrowed") as the patron of one of the Corinthian city-state, and worshiped by the such of a Kothian women-stealer, Taurus of Nemedia, prince of thieves, or the cutthroats Brutos of he Weak Mind and Rikko, and was allegedly the god the most prized by the people of Zamora, being one of two known deities there (the other being the Spider-God of Yezud).
- "Bel" is the feminine form of Ba'al. Though, any relationship between Bel and Ba'al is unconfirmed.
- Appearances of Bel (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Bel (Earth-616)
- Media Bel (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bel (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bel (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bel (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Gods and Worship's entry
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #69; Eye of the Sorcerer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Conan the Barbarian #4
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Savage Sword of Conan #180; Tomb of Lost Visions
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Conan the Barbarian #39
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Conan the Barbarian #42
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Conan the Barbarian #89
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #77; The Cave Dwellers!
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Savage Sword of Conan #212; The Blood of Bel - God of Thieves Part II
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 Savage Sword of Conan #211; God of Thieves - Part One
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Savage Sword of Conan #1
- ↑ Savage Sword of Conan #2
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update #3; Annunaki's entry, Ba'al-Hadad's paragraph
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Zamora's entry
|Like this? Let us know!|