Appearing in 1st story
- Karl (Sheldon Sanders' assistant) (Behind the scenes)
- Sheldon Sanders (Referenced)
- Abigail Mercury (Referenced)
- U.S. Government (Referenced)
- U.S. Navy (Referenced)
- Howard the Duck (Photo)
- Beyoncé Knowles (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- David Copperfield (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Silas Thorne (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Mr. Marlowe (Mentioned)
- Fast Eddie (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Hippo the Hippo (Mentioned)
- Bruce Campitti (Mentioned)
- Kerry Wright (Mentioned)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- Mindless Ones
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Darkforce Dimension
- Dusk's Suit
- Scarlet Spider's Suit
- Scarlet Spider's Suit, Utility Belt, and Web-Shooters
- Hungry Hungry Hippos (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for 1st story
• MYSTERIO swore to Ben Reilly that he was on the straight and narrow, and Quentin Beck thought he was retired… until his DAUGHTER blew into town.
• And the SCARLET SPIDER is the only one who can get between “MYSTERIA” and her big score.
• It’s not money she’s after… but a strange and powerful artifact.
• Let’s just say that Mysteria really puts the “magic” in magician!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Vol 1 18 on the forums
- 2 Images from Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider Vol 1 18
|Like this? Let us know!|