In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Peter Parker's life was very tough, his parents had died and both his Uncle Ben and Aunt May passed away. Soon after he became Spider-Man, Miles Warren successfully cloned him. The clone not wanting to intrude took on a new identity, changing his features and his name to Ben Reilly, and becoming the Scarlet Spider. However when it was brought to light that Peter may indeed be the actual clone, Peter hated his double for this, and sought to destroy him. While Ben was facing Kingpin's men to keep him from using the portal technology, he was attacked by Peter and as Fisk escaped the two fought. However the Carnage symbiote entered that reality through the opened portal and bonded to Peter thus the creature known as Spider-Carnage was born.
Spider-Carnage devastated New York City, and intended to destroy all of reality. However, Ben Reilly was chosen along with various other Spider-Men from different realities to stop him, which they successfully achieved.
- This version of the Scarlet Spider exists in a reality seen in Spider-Man: The Animated Series (which primarily follows events which take place in Earth-92131).
- A parallel version of Peter Parker exists in a different, parallel reality.
- 2 Appearances of Ben Reilly (Earth-98311)
- Minor Appearances of Ben Reilly (Earth-98311)
- Media Ben Reilly (Earth-98311) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Ben Reilly (Earth-98311)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ben Reilly (Earth-98311)
- Character Gallery: Ben Reilly (Earth-98311)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|