The history of the Thing was the same as his Earth-616 counterpart until the coming of Galactus to planet Earth. Thinking that the world was about to be destroyed, the Watcher intervened and slew the World Eater.
This immediately led to a cosmic tribunal, in which a council of Watchers put Uatu on trial for intervening. The group were transported away and the sentence of Uatu to be passed the next day. The Fantastic Four attempted to break him out, but the Silver Surfer tried to prevent his escape, but he refused to leave regardless. In the end, the Watchers decided that history must continue as it was meant to, and sentenced Uatu to serve as Galactus' replacement with the Surfer still serving as his herald, allowing first that Earth be spared from his hungers.
Seemingly those of Benjamin Grimm (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 1 Appearances of Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102)
- Minor Appearances of Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102)
- Media Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102)
- Quotations by or about Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102)
- Character Gallery: Benjamin Grimm (Earth-1102)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|