When Spiders Man attempted to use his illusion casting powers on Peter Parker, the stunt backfired. Instead of creating illusions to taunt Parker, Peter somehow took control of the illusion. In it, Peter create a fantasy world where he had an ideal life. In this world, among other things, Gwen Stacy never died and she eventually married him. In this fantasy world, Peter and Gwen also begot a child whom they named Ben Parker (presumably after Peter's late uncle). Benjamin Parker would inherit the super-powers of his father and resume his identity as Spider-Man after Peter retired.
Peter's real life daughter May Parker infiltrated this reality trying to free her father from what she thought to be a torture created by Spiders Man. She realized the truth when she confronted and battled someone in a Spider-Man costume she thought was her father. However, upon defeating him in battle and unmasking him, she learned that it was the son that her father wished he had but never got.
Later May was able to convince her father that he was living in an illusion world which, while it was ideal, was merely an escape from reality.
- Appearances of Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419)
- Media Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419)
- Quotations by or about Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419)
- Character Gallery: Benjamin Parker II (Earth-TRN419)
Universe X Special: Spidey
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|