Little is detailed about Beowulf's life before Dreadpool began murdering the inhabitants of the Ideaverse, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Beowulf from the epic poem Beowulf.
Sherlock's allies eventually met up with Dreadpool and Frankenstein's Monster in Paris, 1627, after they had slain the Three Musketeers. Beowulf impaled the Monster with his sword and tore off its right arm, but had his skull caved in by repeated headbutts from the Monster.
Later, all the characters from Ideaverse were resurrected by Sherlock Holmes, who has restored that universe.
- 3 Appearances of Beowulf (Earth-TRN388)
- Minor Appearances of Beowulf (Earth-TRN388)
- Media Beowulf (Earth-TRN388) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Beowulf (Earth-TRN388)
- 1 Quotations by or about Beowulf (Earth-TRN388)
- Character Gallery: Beowulf (Earth-TRN388)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|