The Bermuda Triangle is a 1.5-million-square-mile area of ocean roughly defined by Bermuda, Puerto Rico, and the southern tip of Florida. Some believe it is a paranormal site in which the laws of physics are violated or altered. Weirdworld is accessible through the Bermuda Triangle.
Points of Interest
- Puerto Rico
- Hulk's Island
- Monster Isle
- Hydropolis (Aquaria)
- Accessed via the Bermuda Triangle:
Hundreds of millions of years ago, Shuma-Gorath imprisoned his rebellious servant Quoggoth on an island at the bottom of the Bermuda Triangle and sank it. The island was ultimately raised from the bottom of the sea by Magneto to serve as his base of operations. After the X-Men defeated Magneto, who was able to escape from there through unknown means, Quoggoth attempted to use them to free him from his prison but failed. The island was later used as a R&R location for Magneto and the X-Men / New Mutants due to its eldritch nature and eletronic systems, which masked it from the outside world.
- An area called the Devil's Sea by Japanese and Filipino seamen, located off the east coast of Japan, also exhibits the same magnetic characteristics. It is also known for its mysterious disappearances as well.
- Appearances of Bermuda Triangle
- Minor Appearances of Bermuda Triangle
- Media Bermuda Triangle was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Bermuda Triangle
- Images related to Bermuda Triangle