The Beyond Corporation is a collective of beings who embody the wild spaces beyond reality. While the other entities from the Outside want to study and even preserve the Multiverse population, the Beyond Corporation care only to play with them and have fun.
Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E.
In order to have a real good laugh, the Beyond Corporation created the Nextwave Squad by moving several superheroes (namely Elsa Bloodstone, the Captain, Monica Rambeau, Tabitha Smith, and Aaron Stack) from Earth-616 to Earth-63163, altering their memories and personalities in the process. They made the team fight things that couldn't exist, such as Broccoli Men and Killer Koalas, and made them believe they were disrupting the company's marketing plan, which was to product-test unusual weapons of mass destruction on the American public.
All the members of Nextwave were eventually returned to Earth-616, and it was claimed that none of the events involving Beyond really happened.
After Jason Quantrell of CORTEX opened a portal to the Outside, the smallest part of Beyond Corp reached in and turned him into their avatar. Subsequently, they took up his plans to take over the world using products and brands which infected the public consciousness in order to slowly control society.
When confronted by Luke Cage and Jessica Jones of the Mighty Avengers, the Beyond Corporation revealed their true nature to the heroes before teleporting them to the void of space. They were rescued by the Blue Marvel and managed to explain the situation.
While Beyond dealt with a vengeful Spectrum (Monica Rambeau), a team composed of Blue Marvel, Doctor Positron, and Spider-Man infiltrated Cortex's HQ and reprogrammed the portal Quantrell used to bring the Beyond Corporation into their world, allowing Blue Marvel's son Kevin Brashear to re-enter his home reality after years stranded in the Neutral Zone. With the powers acquired from his stay in said dimension, Kevin was able to remove Beyond Corp and their avatar from reality.
Deadpool & the Mercs for Money
Under unknown circumstances, agents of the Beyond Corporation acquired a broken Rigellian Recorder that was capable of predicting the future and took it to a research facility owned by the company. Deadpool and his Mercs for Money attacked them as soon as they got there to retrieve the robot, as they had been hired to do. It was eventually discovered that it was the robot who hired Deadpool through proxies as part of a still undisclosed plan it elaborated after being scattered across space-time.
Powers and Abilities
- Telepathic Illusions: Beyond demonstrated the ability to project extremely realistic illusions into people's minds.
- Teleportation: Beyond can teleport their avatar and others over vast distances. They were able to teleport a man to Ganymede, a moon of Jupiter, without any apparent effort.
- Superhuman Speed: Beyond can move faster than the human eye can perceive.
- Biokinesis: Beyond has demonstrated the ability to mutate Quickfire into a monster.
- 18 appearance(s) of Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)
- 11 mention(s) of Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)
- 7 image(s) of Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)
- 7 member(s) of Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Beyond Corporation (Multiverse)