The Bi-Beast was originally a huge android with two heads (one atop the other - the top skull is given knowledge of warfare while the bottom skull was given a knowledge of culture) created many years ago by the Bird People, an Avian race that were in turn a sub-species of the Inhumans. For reasons unknown, the Avian race died out, and the Bi-Beast was left to its own devices in the floating city of Aerie.
Years later, the creature saw the Harpy with Bruce Banner, and was reminded of its former Avian masters. The Bi-Beast captured them both and instructed Banner to fix the now-decaying machines in the city. Banner instead chose to cure the Harpy, who reverted back to her original form of Betty Ross soon after. The Bi-Beast became aware of Banner's deception and fought Banner's alter-ego the Hulk, but was distracted when an A.I.M. strike force led by M.O.D.O.K. stormed the city. Rather than allow its home to be captured, the Bi-Beast activated a self-destruct mechanism and perished in the explosion.
Powers and Abilities
- The Bi-Beast is a highly advanced android that rivals the Hulk in terms of strength, is tireless and feels no pain. The Bi-Beast also possesses an extensive knowledge of Avian warfare and culture, but no knowledge of science. The dissemination of this information to two minds, however, proves to be a handicap as the heads often argue with one another.
- 7 appearance(s) of Bi-Beast (Earth-616)
- 3 minor appearance(s) of Bi-Beast (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Bi-Beast (Earth-616)
- 16 image(s) of Bi-Beast (Earth-616)