Bitterhand, along with Wormwood and Grendell, was a long time servant of Malekith. During the War of the Realms, Malekith constructed the Black Bifrost to travel across the Ten Realms undetected. Bitterhand was appointed the master of the Black Bifrost and given the Bitterblade, a sword to control it, similar to the sword Hofund wielded by Heimdall.
In order to stop Malekith's forces from ambushing them again, All-Mother Freyja put together a team consisting of herself and the Punisher, as well as three Avengers -- Blade, Ghost Rider, and She-Hulk -- to infiltrate Svartalfheim and destroy the Black Bifrost. After fighting their way through an army of Dark Elves, Freyja stole the sword from Bitterhand and killed him with it to seize control of the Black Bifrost herself.
- 2 Appearances of Bitterhand (Earth-616)
- 11 Minor Appearances of Bitterhand (Earth-616)
- Media Bitterhand (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Bitterhand (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bitterhand (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bitterhand (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|