The Black Abbott was once a monk of Dakoth-Kuru, a sect that had managed to use their teachings to unlock the full potential of their minds, giving them incredible mental powers. The Black Abbot had more powers, the ability to control the twelve others and took control of the entire brotherhood. Spider-Man and the Human Torch defeated one of his apostles pretending to be the Black Abbott, and then Spider-Man and Thor defeated the true Black Abbott.
The Black Abbott was later among the seventeen criminals, all murdered by the Scourge, to be resurrected by The Hood using the power of Dormammu as part of a squad assembled to eliminate the Punisher.
The Black Abbott possesses many mental abilities.
- Mind Control: The Black Abbott has the power of low-range mental control. He can control many subjects at once, and in the process, they act as near-duplicates of him, in speech and thinking.
- Psychic Blasts
- Disintegration: The Black Abbott can project a sort of energy from his hands that can reduce a living human into nothing but ash.
- 7 Appearances of Black Abbott (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Black Abbott (Earth-616)
- Media Black Abbott (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Black Abbott (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Black Abbott (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Black Abbott (Earth-616)
- Black Abbott at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Marvel Team-Up #147-148
- Captain America #394
- Punisher Vol. 7 #5
|Like this? Let us know!|