- You have done well. Now we must act quickly. The veil that the child and I have cast over the Jailer's eyes will not last long. I have battered at this place's defenses for years, using every shred of my metal mastery that trickled back to me. Waiting for a telepath with gifts like this child's. Waiting for one with your power and discipline, Black Bolt.
- -- Metal Master
Appearing in 1st story
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Death's Head
- The Lady (Invoked)
- Raavaka (Mentioned)
- Skragg (Mentioned)
- Phil's circus (Mentioned)
- Monsteroso's parents (Mentioned)
- Molyb's husband (Mentioned)
- Carl's father (Mentioned)
- Maximus the Mad (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Milky Way
- Vokkorra-4 (Mentioned)
- Poison Storms (Mentioned)
- Yalg (Mentioned)
- God-Mazes (Mentioned)
- Six Hundred Bazaars (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
• The prisoners revolt! But are Black Bolt and his unlikely allies simply pawns in a bigger game?
• Plus: Death’s Head! Is he there to help…or hunt?
• And who — or what — is the warden of this strange place? Whatever it is, the Jailer knows only penance and fear. And soon, so will the Silent King!
- In the first panel of page 19, Black Bolt's pose appears to be traced from the cover of Uncanny Inhumans #0
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Bolt Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 7 Images from Black Bolt Vol 1 3
|Like this? Let us know!|