Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Holiest of Holies: part 1"
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Main story and as Francesca Featherbottom in flashback)
- Black Cat's Crew
- Black Fox (Main story and as Francis Featherbottom in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Mentioned)
- Merlin (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Defenders (Mentioned)
- Creators (Mentioned)
- Unidentified prison staff (Only in flashback)
- Walter Hardy (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Unnamed snakes
- Strangelings (First appearance)
- Elvis Presley (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Shuma-Gorath (Mentioned)
- Dormammu (Referenced)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Quadriverse (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked) (Only in flashback)
- Black Cat's Suit
- Dungeons & Dragons (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (Topical reference)
- Original Deed to the Island of Manhattan (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Holiest of Holies: part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Everyone Is a Target: Part 7"
- Irene (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Everyone Is a Target: Part 7"
In Felicia Hardy's Midtown apartment, a group of cats corner a rat in the middle of room. The rat begins to undergo a monstrous transformation, sprouting red tendrils and a prehensile tongue, but before the cats can attack Felicia grabs the rat and throws it out the window, noting that it looked sick.
• Felicia Hardy prides herself on the fact that she can get into ANYWHERE…
• …but does that REALLY include Doctor Strange’s SANCTUM SANCTORUM?!
• Can the Black Cat get into the most protected house in the Marvel Universe? YES. But the question really is…can she handle what’s inside?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Cat Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 8 Images from Black Cat Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|