Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "The Gilded City: Part Two"
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Castillo Drake (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Walter Hardy (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Reed Richards (Mentioned)
- Bruce Springsteen (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Liberace (Topical reference)
- Queen Cat (Lily Hollister) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Black Cat's Suit
- Original Deed to the Island of Manhattan
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- White Fang (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "The Gilded City: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG!
• Now that the Black Cat and the Black Fox have completed their heist, what does it mean for their standing in NYC?
• For one thing, Felicia comes face to face with Spider-Man, and if you think he’s going to be okay with what she’s done, you’ve got another think coming.
|Like this? Let us know!|