Appearing in 1st story
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (Death and resurrection)
- Black Knight (Jacks Chopra) (First appearance as Black Knight) (Resurrection)
- Elsa Bloodstone
- Merlin's familiar
- Whitman's butler
- King Arthur (Mentioned)
- Ashima Chopra (Mentioned) (Deceased) (Real name first revealed)
- Merlin (Mentioned)
- Sauron (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Ulysses Bloodstone (Mentioned) (Deceased)
Races and Species:
- Ebony Crown (Destroyed)
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Ebony Blade
- Ebony Chalice (Mentioned)
- Ebon Siege (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
- Synopsis not yet written
THE EBONY CROWN!
• The BLACK KNIGHT’s ancient enemy has forged the EBONY CROWN — a weapon with the magical might to dwarf even the EBONY BLADE.
• The end is within reach. No more suffering. No more pain. All Dane has to do…is let go.
• But he can’t give in to the darkness. Not if there’s any chance of ending the blood feud started in Camelot long ago.
• Dane must fight. One last desperate battle. But he might not be the world’s last hope. There is another.
• Her name is JACKS, she’s @#$% off, and she will change the BLACK KNIGHT FOREVER.
- Elsa Bloodstone is seen with her Bloodstone choker, despite having the stone on her hand at the time.
- 3 image(s) from Black Knight: Curse of the Ebony Blade Vol 1 5
- 1 reprint(s) of Black Knight: Curse of the Ebony Blade Vol 1 5