As the Black Knight, Nathan Garrett wore a lightweight full-body suit of electrically-insulated steel-alloy chainmail that protects him from projectiles like 45-caliber bullets at close range. Also, his helmet visor could emit a bright light to blind foes temporarily. The suit weighed about 60 pounds.
When Dane Whitman became the Black Knight, he initially wore an improved version of his uncle's armor, which presumably kept many of the same specifications. Years later, Dane was provided an enchanted suit of armor by the Lady of the Lake. Extremely light, the suit was magically impervious to most forms of penetration or harm, due to its construction in Avalon.
- 24 Appearances of Black Knight Armor
- 2 Minor Appearances of Black Knight Armor
- Media Black Knight Armor was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Black Knight Armor
- Item Gallery: Black Knight Armor