Following the disappearance of Thanos, Corvus Glaive built his own Black Order, with his wife Proxima Midnight serving as the tip of his spear. It was an unrivaled collection of malcontents, slave masters, and mercenaries, who formed an army of soldiers and warmongers that served Corvus Glaive's plans to create an empire for himself.
Unlike Thanos, who ruled with fear and brutality, Corvus Glaive inspired his men. Word spread across the galaxy of his generosity and the spoils that those who were loyal to him shared in. Based at its stronghold in the Black Quadrant, the Black Order grew and every day new territories came under its control. Corvus' organization worked like a well-oiled machine, with control being the pillars that held up his kingdom.
Corvus Glaive's Black Order seemingly swore fealty to Thanos after he reclaimed the Black Quadrant by killing their leader. They accompanied the Mad Titan to Gilgrath, where he killed his father A'Lars, before coming to an end at the hands of Thane, then host of the Phoenix Force.
- 2 members of Black Order (Corvus Glaive's) (Earth-616)
- 3 appearance(s) of Black Order (Corvus Glaive's) (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Black Order (Corvus Glaive's) (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Black Order (Corvus Glaive's) (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Black Order (Corvus Glaive's) (Earth-616)