Appearing in "Power: Part 2"
- N'Dega (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- M'Toka (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Power: Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written
“POWER,” PART 2 It’s a bloody struggle for power with the new Black Panther attacked on all fronts. Cyber-enhanced assassins are gunning for her – using technology whose origins will rock Wakanda to its foundations – and sexy new villain, Predator, is looking to make a trophy out of the her head. Meanwhile, T’Challa – no longer the Panther – embarks on a path that will take him down dark roads he’s never walked before. He’s gearing up for something really, really big. The question is, what?
- Reports of Wakanda's economy is causing civil unrest.
- T'Challa continues to train his body, much to the ire of his mother, wife, and doctor.
- Shuri has only been appointed as the countries leader for a 'couple of months'.
- Shuri gets a new habit, cloak, accessories, and weapons.