It was caused by the Yersinia pestis bacterium and also by a Primal Scream originated from a cosmic being (a "truly" cosmic being who "got his knickers in a twist"). It is unknown if those causes are complementary, or if the Primal Scream caused Yersinia pestis epidemic.
Black Plague spots
When the villagers torched his house, Dafydd used his aerokinetic powers to stop the flames, only propagating them to the rest of the village.
Crimea and Kazakhstan
Around the same period, in Crimea, the Proto-Mutants who lived as a tribe apart from the local humans were immune to the Black Plague. As the humans spotted that immunity, their fear and anger grew. They captured and killed Proto-Mutant Ister's sister, possibly drinking her blood, seeking for a cure.
Before winter 1374, Albert Destine attempted to use his healing power to stem the Plague, having greatly suffered from it (causing his father Adam and his brother Thaddeus to escort him to the Shalu Monastery in Shigatse).
Black Plague's end
- No trivia.
- Media "Black Plague (Event)" was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Black Plague (Event)"
- Event Gallery: Black Plague (Event)
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 X-Men Vol 3 #32
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 ClanDestine Vol 2 #2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Avenging Spider-Man #7's recap
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Captain Marvel Vol 5 #5
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 X-Men Vol 3 #30
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 X-Factor Vol 3 #10
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update #4; Black Axe's entry
- ↑ Inhuman #14