Natasha had connected her body with one of Tony Stark's armors using nanites which gave her superhuman strength, durability, the capacity for supersonic flight, and assorted built in weapons such as repulsor rays, wrist-mounted machine guns and mind-impairing "thought-scramblers." Her costuming had also included microscopic suction cups enabling her to cling to walls and ceilings.
- 7 Appearances of Black Widow Armor
- Minor Appearances of Black Widow Armor
- Media Black Widow Armor was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Black Widow Armor
- Item Gallery: Black Widow Armor