- If... She was pregnant, she'd need to. She'd have to. We rewired you all biochemically. Gave you ramped up immune and cell repair systems. All the Black Widows have it. Your wounds heal four, maybe five times as fast as a normal human's would. You hardly get sick, you don't age as fast... Your hair doesn't fall out, your skin can take wind and sun without--
Appearing in "A Field in the East"
- Black Widow / Natalya "Natasha" Romanova (sic.) (Main story and flashback)
- Phil Dexter of Dexter Secure Inquiry Services (formerly of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- North Institute
- Lyudmila Antonovna Kudrin
- Grigor Ivanovich Pchelintsov
- Academician Filanov
- Black Widow Ops Program (Main story and flashback)
- delivery boy from Char Siu Chow Mein, Szechuan chicken
- Stefanya Melnikova (Mentioned)
- Black Widow (Woman killed in the Urals)
Races and Species:
- McMasters' boat
- Natasha's stolen car
Synopsis for "A Field in the East"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Widow Vol 3 5 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Black Widow Vol 3 5
|Like this? Let us know!|