- Just human behavior. It's all about calculating how willfully blind a person is going to be. And then exploiting that.
Appearing in "The Name of the Rose, Part One"
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Main story and flashback)
- Black Rose (First appearance)
- James Barnes (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Unnamed sniper
- Unnamed attackers
- Benjamin Gamboza (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- The Hand (Mentioned)
- James Barnes' unnamed grandmother (Mentioned)
- Unnamed surgeons and assistants
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Unidentified police investigators
- Russia (Mentioned)
- Unidentified city
- Unidentified hospital
- Unidentified restaurant (Only in flashback)
- Unidentified park
- Black rose
- Black ribbon
Synopsis for "The Name of the Rose, Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The deadly super-spy from IRON MAN 2, INVINCIBLE IRON MAN and CAPTAIN AMERICA in her own ongoing series! Natasha Romanoff is not a super hero. She’s not psychic. She doesn’t fly. And yet as the Black Widow, she manages to hold her own against a world of incredibly powerful enemies…and allies. But now someone has tried to kill Natasha…and almost succeeded. Injured gravely, almost beyond her ability to recover, Black Widow sets out to find her attacker…with no suspects and no leads. Who could be deadly enough to get the drop on Natasha? And what connections do they have to some of her closest super hero friends…? Plus, a backup detailing the deadly history of the Black Widow!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Widow Vol 4 1 on the forums
- 8 Image(s) from Black Widow Vol 4 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|