Warning! This comic has a publication date of next year and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- I don't need a weapon. I am a weapon.
- -- Black Widow
Appearing in 1st story
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Apparent death)
- Tyger Tiger (Jessán Hoan) (Apparent death)
- Numerous unnamed Madripoorians
- Red Room (Recap)
- Madame Hydra (Ophelia Sarkissian) (Recap)
- Bullseye (Lester) (Recap)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Recap)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Referenced)
- Mutilated victim of No Restraints Play (Mentioned)
- Prince of Madripoor (Apparent death)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Cats (Mentioned)
- Angels (Mentioned)
- Cows (Mentioned)
- Goats (Mentioned)
- Gods (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Europe (Recap)
- Antarctica (Recap)
- Friendship (Recap)
- North America (Recap)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Secret Empire (Recap)
Synopsis for 1st story
LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!
• The Black Widow has been trapped in someone else’s web!
• Natasha finds herself captured by the villains behind the online torture show known as No Restraints Play.
• The bids are coming in. The clock is counting down. Work fast, Widow!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Black Widow Vol 7 4 on the forums
- Images from Black Widow Vol 7 4
|Like this? Let us know!|