- —Black Bolt imposter[src]
A variant Super-Skrull created with the combined powers of the Illuminati members. He was the sole survivor of the Skrull Throneworld's destruction by Galactus. At an unknown point in time before the Skrull Siri attempted to replace Elektra Natchios, he was sent to replace the real Black Bolt. During this time, the Hulk, embittered over being placed into exile on the planet Sakaar, returned to this star system and attacked the Skrull impostor who he believed was Black Bolt because of his role in the Hulk's exile. Even though this "Black Bolt" was able to knock the Hulk back at first, the Hulk got back up and savagely beat him up. Hulk then enslaved him with a Obedience Disk and forced him to fight as a gladiator.
He went on to reveal himself to the members of the Illuminati as they questioned whether Skrulls had infiltrated their world. Attacking the group with various powers, he was eventually impaled on a slab of rock by Namor.
Powers and Abilities
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Infiltration Ritual: The Skrull took part in a ritual a mixture of science and magic that imbued him/her with the powers and memories of the selected subject. This allows the subject to go undetected in human form by Iron Man's technological scans, Charles Xavier's mental scans, Spider-Man's Spider-Sense, Wolverine's animal senses, or any other conceivable forms of detection. So subtle and powerful is this form of concealment neither Doctor Strange can detect the Skrull with the Spell of Tartashi, nor could the Elder God-powered Scarlet Witch using Xavier's psychic powers delve past the memory blocks.
Super Skrull Engineering
- Black Bolt: Sonic Scream. He devastated the moon's surface with this power. Iron Man even remarked that his final attack on Hulk took chunk off moon's surface the size of Rhodes island
- Doctor Strange: Mystical Ability. As shown by his shattering of Doctor Strange's mystical Crimson Bands of Cyttorak bonds in a surge of power dispelling the Sorcerer Supreme's astral form.
- Professor X: Telepathy. Capable of withstanding a psychic assault from Professor X and retaliating with a greater mental blast.
- Namor: Super-Strength.
- Mister Fantastic: Elasticity.
- Self-Detonation: He was capable of emitting a large explosive force from his body without being harmed.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- No Reflexive Malleability: The Skrull apparently lacked Mr. Fantastic's ability to reflexively transform into a malleable state as Namor was able to kill him by impaling on a slab of rock, which normally wouldn't have happened to Mr. Fantastic.
- 13 appearance(s) of Blackagar Boltagon (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 5 minor appearance(s) of Blackagar Boltagon (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Blackagar Boltagon (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 10 image(s) of Blackagar Boltagon (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Blackagar Boltagon (Skrull) (Earth-616)