Following the Age of X crisis, where Legion's personas all had a body for themselves in the Fortress X, the return to the normal reality left free six of those sub-personalities outside David's body, free.
He and the X-Men became aware of that only after having tried to use Time-Sink's powers, unsuccessful, and was informed of that using Delphic divination powers, revealing the rebellion of six personalities:Time-Sink, Chain, Susan in Sunshine, Bleeding Image, Styx and Endgame.Those personalities all traveled to Europe and separate, Bleeding Image following Styx in Paris. During their exploration of the French capital, he presented himself to Rogue, and blow himself using an explosive belt, severely wounding her psychically. he was stated to have been destroyed in the explosion by Magneto.
Empathic Pain Transfer: Bleeding Image's powers are based on the voodoo doll principle: He wound himself but seemingly all of the pain is transmitted to his designated victim, shocking its nervous system.
- Psi-shield: Bleeding Image and the five other sub-personalities are somehow protected from psi-scanning, and even the Omega-level Telepath Charles Xavier was unable to perform a psi-contact on an unconscious Time-Sink. It was stated that this shielding was coming from their specific nature, as they weren't "living beings in the conventional sense".
For his powers to work, he had to wound or kill himself, seemingly truly.
Explosive-belt; a knife.
- 1 Appearances of Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- Media Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bleeding Image (Legion Personality) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|