I'm going to give a personal opinion of some realties ive noticed here.
I consider that funny and imaginary realities are interesting, but they must not be mixed with "serious" realities, when checking the alternate realities of a Marvel character.
Mixing them looks like a bit crazy and take away an impression of how incredible Marvel characters could be.
Maybe in a section could be "serious realities" and another section called "extra" realities
Hope you understood my point of view,
Hello. I just recently read the recent issue of X-Factor. In the issue, we clearly see all of those mutants of that generation resurrected. We have completed the updates, and I want to thank all that helped.
- 1 HEROES:
- 1.1 Illuminati:
- 1.2 Avengers:
- 1.2.1 Main Avengers:
- 1.2.2 New Avengers:
- 1.2.3 Secret Masters of Evil:
- 1.3 Frightful 4:
- 1.3.1 Frightful 4:
- 1.3.2 New Frightful 4:
- 1.4 Brotherhood of Mutants:
- 1.5 Hellfire Club
- 1.6 Savage Land Mutates:
- 1.7 Sinister 6:
- 1.8 U-Foes:
- 1.9 Wrecking Crew:
- 1.10 C.R.A.S.H. (Chaotic Radical Agency of Super Humans):
- 1.11 Other Villains:
- 1.12 Supernatural Villains:
- 1.13 Crime Syndicates:
- 1.14 Omega Level Threats:
- Iron Man: Tony Stark is the liaison of the Avengers as Iron Man and he's the US Secretary of Defence as Tony Stark, representing establishment heroes acting in the U.S. and is also one of the world's greatest minds (hence being a member of the Intelligentsia specialising in mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, me…
We want Marvel Future Avengers Season 3 because I want the Guardians of the Galaxy, Cloak & Dagger, and supervillains Venom & his symbiote sisters to appear as guest and recurring characters
Who wants to see the new heroes and villains for season 3?
This page contains every death from every comic book from the Marvel universe in order of release date.
Villains will be listed in bold.
Heroes will be listed in italics.
- 1 1939
- 1.1 Motion Picture Funnies
Weekly Vol 1 1
- 1.1.1 Here Is The Sub-Mariner!
- 1.1.2 Kar Toon and his Copy Cat
- 1.1.3 Jolly the Newsie
- 1.1.4 The Wasp
- 1.1.5 Origin of the American Ace
- 1.1.6 Overall
- 1.2 Marvel Comics Vol 1
- 1.2.1 The Human Torch
- 1.2.2 The Angel
- 1.2.3 The Sub-Mariner
- 1.2.4 The Masked Raider
- 1.2.5 Jungle Terror
- 1.2.6 Burning Rubber
- 1.2.7 Adventures of Ka-Zar the Great
- 1.2.8 Overall
- 1.3 Marvel Mystery Comics
Vol 1 2
- 1.3.1 The Human Torch
- 1.3.2 The Angel
- 1.3.3 The Sub-Mariner
- 1.3.4 The Masked Raider
- 1.3.5 American Ace
- 1.3.6 Death-Bird Squadron
- 1.3.7 Adventures of Ka-Zar the Great
- 1.3.8 Overall
- 1.1 Motion Picture Funnies Weekly Vol 1 1
- 2 1940
- 2.1 Marvel Mystery…
Black Winter Is Probably an Easter Egg For The New Multiverse.
One Of the newest cosmic creatures in the marvel comics universe.
They want to give us a message about some thor sacrifice probably.
Or an Altarnate Dark Multiverse Against The Marvel multiverse that we all know.
Sorry for the mistakes English Is not my mother Language
I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I have loved comics for ages. But... some comics I really didn't like. Before, I never really liked Miles Morales as a character or any of the newer X Men comics, but now, I really enjoy them. There are many others I felt the same about, but over time I have learned to love them. I also have felt that some characters have grown above and beyond what they were before. I am a massive Venom fan now because of how he has grown so much. I love the legendary characters like Captain America, Iron man, and Spider-Man, as they are some of my favorites. I'm just kinda spouting out my personal feelings for Marvel(but I don't think yall care). Here's what I'm trying to say: Marvel has helped me so much througho…
I have a few questions on how to edit in wake of the change. First, how do we fix the pages that were completely messed up. Then, is there a different way we edit now? I hope we are able to fix all the articles ruined. Any help would be appreciated.
The Amazing Spider-Man is a 2012 film that serves as the first film in a two-film series.
- Its portrayal of Spider-Man:
- The suit is pretty cool, with the sunglasses lenses and light-up web-shooters.
- Unlike the previous actor Tobey Macguire, Andrew Garfield looks more like the Peter Parker from the comics.
- Direct references to the Ultimate Spider-Man comic.
- The fight scenes are awesome.
- The dark, gitty tone of the film, as well as the parents subplot, really makes it seem more like a Batman movie.
- Peter seems too much of a "cool" guy, even riding a skateboard.
Big Hero 6 is a Disney animated film, based on Marvel Characters. For now, it has reality number and everything, but does it mean that all Disney characters easter eggs in the film are canon? Yes and no.
- Olaf appears as a background cameo. He's a statue here, by the way.
- Same boat from Frozen makes a cameo.
- Prince Hans statue and picture appears in the film.
- Hiro has few toys from Ralph the Wrecker film.
What do you think? Are they set in the same multiverse? Let me know!
Hello. I'm EternalStorm655. I will list all my info down below, but first let's talk about Marvel. Marvel is a very interactive universe because there is so much to explore, that you might not even know all of them
Discord: i change my name from different superheros every month, so contact me another way for my discord. Preferably my email.
Hello. I have recently updated the X-Men page with the new information in light of the handbook. I need help with the sub teams and individual pages. Many pages need updating such as Sunpyre, Cipher, Thunderbird (Both), etc. All of these characters in the sub teams I assume are Krakoan, as it makes it very clear. I have not updated the individual pages with the new info on the X-Men page. I am talking about the last page in the handbook with the list. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Update: I have done Stacy X's page, but have not updated the Krakoa page with new residents, as well as many other mutants. All X-Men fans that care about who is on Krakoa please comment and assist in this long process. Also, somone completely re did my …
The Suicidal Outlaws (this team was created by Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker) and The Rose (Richard Fisk) who became the Kingpin. It's based off their friendship until Richard becomes the new Kingpin while Wilson Fisk is locked up at Ravencroft Institute thanks to Spider-Man (Peter Parker) but he died by Scourge (Frank Simpson) from a sniper.
The Rose (Richard Fisk) Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker) Ghost Queen Cat (Lily Hollister) Trickshot (Barney Barton) Blizzard (Donny Gill) Paladin Boomerang (Fred Myers) Hyperion (Mark Milton) Photon (Genis-Vell)
1. Green Goblin 2. Venom 3. Doctor Octopus 4. Red Skull 5. Loki 6. Vulture 7. Ronan 8. Mysterio 9. Magneto 10. Thanos
1. Spider-Man 2. Wolverine 3. Hulk 4. Captain America 5. Iron Man 6. Thor 7. Black Widow 8. Hawkeye 9. Deadpool 10. Star-Lord
Here is a chronological list of superheroes and when they first appeared in the world.
- 1962, August - Spider-Man
- 1963, September - X-Men
- 1988, April - Venom
Hey everybody, I know this is unrelated to the Marvel in every way but I need everyone's help. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the popular rebooted She-Ra series on Netflix and that it just had it's big finale over a month ago. According to the creator of the show, Noelle, said that if the fans want to see this show to continue, like a sixth season or a movie, then the petition that's been created with that purpose in mind needs to spread like wildfire, which means it's needs to be signed, shared, and spread. I'm asking folks, if they're interested, to sign this petition: http://chng.it/DrQ45wpWRB
This is a chronological list consisting of all The Punisher's kills in his appearances since February 1st, 1974 in all the universes for Marvel Comics. Universes The Punisher has appeared in are in numerical order.
This page is a work in progress, I hope you enjoy it!
See Also: The Punisher's Gallery
- 1 Earth-616 (Main
- 1.1 The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #129
- 1.2 The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #134
- 1.3 The Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #135
- 1.4 Giant Size Spider-Man Vol 1 #4
- 1.5 Marvel Preview #2
- 1.6 Marvel Super Action Vol 1 #1
- 1.7 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #161
- 1.8 Power Man Annual Vol 1 #1
- 1.9 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #162
- 1.10 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #174
- 1.11 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #175
- 1.12 Captain America Vol 1 #241
- 1.13 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #201
- 1.14 Amazing Sp…
I don't like Spider-Man films from the MCU very much: I find them boring and I think they have captured almost nothing of the essence of Spidey in the comics. Is there anyone else of my own opinion?
Hello I am Zachary. I have seen many marvel movies,and read many books. My favorite movies are the Thor movies, black panther, Spider man, and the fantastic 4. I have seen many more, such as Doctor strange, Infinity war, Avengers, and age of ultron. I have seen many more movies than that.
Plot: After Endgame, the Guardians follow a distress call from Ayesha, whose greatest creation, Adam Warlock, has escaped, and is searching the galaxy for a being called "the Herald." Meanwhile, the original Guardians, as seen at the end of Vol. 2, are also after Adam, not knowing that the mysterious "Herald" and his master are not truly evil, but seek to save the galaxy from a more evil one.
AROMAG SEVIL NI ALUBEN
This is my very own interpretation of the Marvel Comics Universe, character-by-character.
Founding Members - Cyclops (Scott Summers); Storm (Ororo Munroe); Phoenix (Jean Grey); Colossus (Piotr Rasputin); Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde); Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
This issue moved me. I may not have been alive during 9/11, but it still felt hard to read this issue.
After that, a couple blames Spidey for the attack, asking how he could let it happen. He can't bring himself to say that he didn't, and couldn't, know. I began to cry when I read that page, and I wasn't even 10 pages in yet. We then see Peter inside the wreckage, as shown here: Spidey begins to help people, alongside Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, and others. I saw the people wearing masks, and I instantly forgot I was reading about 9/11 and though it was about the coronavirus. I remembered on the next page, when Spider-Man says, "You cannot see us for the dust, but we are here. You cannot hear us for the cries, but we are here." I sur…
And don't worry, I won't judge.
I just found out that beginning next year, Marvel is going to own the licenses of the two science fiction comic franchises Aliens and Predator from Dark Horse Comics. Do you believe it?
- 1 Marvel Universe
- 1.1 Introduced in Amazing Fantasy
- 1.2 Introduced in Miles Morales: Spider-Man
- 1.3 Introduced in X-Men: Gold
- 2 Ultimate Marvel
- 2.1 Introduced in Ultimate Comics Fallout
- 2.2 Introduced in Ultimate Fantastic Four
- 2.3 Introduced in Ultimate Marvel Team-Up
- 2.4 Introduced in Ultimate Spider-Man
- 2.5 Introduced in Ultimate X-Men
- 2.6 Introduced in Ultimates
Here are some questions I'd like answered:
Please explain your answers in the Comments section below.
Do to controversy about my other blog post, Chronicling the Marvel Multiverse, I've decided to just start putting down the reality names of some of my personal favorites. Think of this as a playlist of sorts, to help find certain designations faster.
- Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man
- Marvel's Avengers Assemble
- Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission: Breakout!
- Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest
I've got a Discord account now. It's #5588 Club-Dreamiverse.
Here are my thoughts: before the official Marvel Cinematic Universe, starting with the 2008 movie Iron Man, there was another, starting with the 2000 movie X-Men.
Consisting of the X-Men, Spider-Man, and Fantastic Four film series, they make up a first shared movie universe for the Marvel characters about eight years in advance to the famous MCU.
Now, hear's where my theory gets a little interesting. Following the Days of Future Past time-travel event, all the film series are replaced by their more respective reboot The Amazing Spider-Man film series, Fantastic 4 solo film, and an additional Deadpool films.
- 1 Timeline
- 1.1 Original
- 1.2 Hypertimeline
- 1.3 Revised
- 1.4 Branched
- X-Men (2000)
- Spider-Man (2002)
- X2: X-Men United (2003)
- Spider-Man 2 (2004)
- Fantastic Four (2005)
- X-Men: …
I know these past few months have been rough, what with the deaths of two of Marvel's most iconic characters and the whole "Covid-19" pandemic, but we'll get through it. That's what heroes do, right?
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Thor (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Marvel's The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Captain Marvel (2019)
- Avengers: Endgame (2019)
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
- Black Widow (2020)
- Ultimate Avengers: The Movie (2006)
- Ultimate Avengers 2: Rise of the Panther (2006)
Warning! This is purely a piece of fanfiction created by myself!
This multiverse is designated by a random number generator I found on the internet.
- Earth-0 + Mainstream Marvel Universe
- Earth-162 + Marvel Gamerverse
- Earth-178 + Ultimate Avengers
- Earth-305 + Fantastic Four
- Earth-813 + Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Earth-992 + Ultimate Marvel
Hey guys so I have a perfect condition Marvel Comics Comic Book. It is signed by Mark Bagley in Midtown Comics NYC (Has A Certificate) It also is sealed. I want to sell it How much is it worth? Thanks for your time :)
First of all, sorry if I am repetitive or incorrect gramatically through this text, English is not my main language, but I tried my best to write this thing so it's understandable for the bunch.
Second, I don't expect anyone to read this trough or look up to me afterwards. This just felt good writing and I didn't want to leave without leaving a goodbye message.
I've been an editor of the Marvel Universe Reading Order for more than 2 years now. I mainly started contributing, because the orders (mainly the pre modern era ones) were pretty undeveloped and I thought why not start helping out. I did it first as a mini side-hobby, to separate different issues/storylines, fix continuities. Also one of my main principle was to explain every …
This issue was great, Iron Man’s first appearance but the first movie mimics the scenario but with different elements.
In this issue Tony Stark was testing the weapons.
The Thanos War was an overly long story arc with a lot of unnecessary philosophizing by author Jim Starlin, but the final issue is a very strong and satisfying ending. Absolutely essential reading if you want a grasp on Thanos's character, with stunning art by Starlin.
She married HUman Torch, so... why not?
Hey. Nickolas/Club-Dreamiverse here.
Does anyone want to be friends with here?
How are you doing? Good, I presume? Great. I will not reveal my name, but all you need to know is that I am friend, not foe.
Wash your hands. There is no joke this year. Stay safe. And stay safe and stay sane. Here's hoping all is back to normal, soon..ish! --Johnnybravo44 16:24, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
I'm trying to find characters to cosplay and for whatever reason I like to do characters that have similar personalities to my own. My personality type is INTP and im trying to find all the characters that appear to be the same. (Mister Fantastic is the best example i've got so far). I know about most characters so I would do it myself but my autism stops me from trusting my interpretation of personality traits. If anyone could help me find some other INTP characters it would be greatly appreciated (and i'm sure others would find it useful as well).
P.S. If this should be somewhere else just let me know.