Howard the Duck and Beverly Switzler took up residence here after there house in the junkyard was destroyed when a SWAT Team were searching for Osama el-Braka (Arabic for Duck). The houses owner, Cain, let them stay for absolutely nothing and appeared to have been expecting them. The house had the ability to make whatever you wanted be real so Howard and Beverly took advantage of this before leaving to look for there dog and meeting the Boarding House's many strange residents.
- Cain (Owner)
- Splatter Gomorrah
- Utah and Ravel
- The Interminable
- Unnamed Communist and Islamic Extremists
- Unnamed Demons
- The House is parody of the House of Mystery, with all its residents themselves being parodies of various characters from the DC Comics' Vertigo line.
- 2 Appearances of Boarding House of Mystery
- 0 Minor Appearances of Boarding House of Mystery
- 0 Media Boarding House of Mystery was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Boarding House of Mystery
- 1 Images related to Boarding House of Mystery