Boca Caliente is a small island nation in the Carribean. In a violent attack, Advanced Idea Mechanics took over the island and has been in control ever since. Much publicized sales of high tech, innovative munitons to the highest bidder normally take place on the island.
Iron Man has repeatedly asked for the United States of America government to overthrow this illegal government. However, at this point, Washington officials have not seen the need to act.
On Earth-TRN664, Boca Caliente was reclaimed by A.I.M. and M.O.D.O.K. Superior. The island was attacked by Avengers Unity Squad, and M.O.D.O.K. activated Deadpool's trigger phrase, and he slaughtered everyone present, including the A.I.M. agents and M.O.D.O.K. himself. Later, a group of heroes visited the island to investigate the incident.
- AIM is seen to have its headquarters on an unidentified island as early as Captain America #118 (1969). Some might speculate that this island could be Boca Caliente but AIM only took control of the island in Iron Man #207 (1986).
- 23 Appearances of Boca Caliente
- 0 Minor Appearances of Boca Caliente
- 3 Media Boca Caliente was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Boca Caliente
- 2 Images related to Boca Caliente