The Bodega Bandit was a burglar, stopped numerous times by Spider-Woman. During one encounter, after stealing the register from a restaurant called Dollar Dog, Spider-Woman threw him into a dumpster.
When Bodega Bandit tried to rob the Dollar Dog again, his pet dog, Bandito, was attacked and eaten by the Lizard. Spider-Woman confronted him in his dumpster over the Lizard's attack, but backed off upon realizing his dog was dead. She later gave him her pet hamster, Pine Cone, as a replacement.
After Spider-Woman lost her powers, the Bodega Bandit unwittingly restored Gwen Stacy's will to fight by asking why she stopped him from robbing a burger joint, noting that he actually admired Spider-Woman for being one of the few people willing to stand up to him and put him in his place. Some time later, the Bodega Bandit robbed a convernience store of ice cream sandwiches only to be attacked by the Venom-corrupted Spider-Woman, who berated him before leaving him alone and terrified. Despite this, the Bodega Bandit remained amicable towards her, greeting her as though they were close friends and proudly considering himself her number-one archenemy.
- The Bodega Bandit is based on the McDonalds mascot "The Hamburgler," even using the Hamburgler's catchphrase after robbing a burger joint.
- The Bodega Bandit's identity is unknown, but his bio speculates him to be John Jonah Jameson III, a former astronaut who suffered a mental breakdown after returning from a space flight. However, this is proven incorrect by the appearance of Man-Wolf in Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider #5. Alternatively, he and his fellow Bunch of Bandits are speculated to be the same person - the avatar of a cosmic entity with a strange sense of humor.
- 16 appearance(s) of Bodega Bandit (Earth-65)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of Bodega Bandit (Earth-65)
- 5 mention(s) of Bodega Bandit (Earth-65)
- 2 image(s) of Bodega Bandit (Earth-65)