The "frightful" Book of Eibon was a mean to summon "strange creatures and stranger gods".
- The Book of Eibon is a reference to the Cthulhu Mythos and was originally invented by Clark Ashton Smith and appeared first in a story titled "Ubbo-Sathla" of his "Hyperborean Cycle". It has been used by various authors including H.P. Lovecraft, Robert E. Howard and August Derleth.
- 4 Appearances of Book of Eibon
- Minor Appearances of Book of Eibon
- 3 Media Book of Eibon was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Book of Eibon
- Item Gallery: Book of Eibon
Links and References
- Tomes of Eldritch Knowledge on the Appendix, Book of Eibon's entry
- Book of Eibon at Wikipedia
- Book of Eibon at the H.P. Lovecraft Wiki