He later observed from the sky as Kings Tomar and Brian dueling and slaying each other simultaneously, then summoned rain and sent the Choosers of the Slain, for the last time, as even Gods must die when their worshippers are all dead. Afterwards, in the aftermath of the battle of Ravenfield, Borri turned his back upon mankind as few of his worshippers were left alive from the fighting. He then retreated into his frozen realm wth the Choosers of the Slain, apart from Skalla who had tasted life in taking it, and wanted it for herself. As she met Conan, Hylda came to force Skalla to follow Borri's departure, because as she would have killed Conan and many others by draining their lives.
Borri was seemingly able to summon rain.
- The character Bori was created by Robert E. Howard, and named after the god Borr/Burr from Scandinavian mythology. In legend, Borr is the father of Odin and grandfather of Thor. Whether the Marvel Comics' version of Bori is related to the Asgardians has never been clarified.
- 2 Appearances of Bori (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Bori (Earth-616)
- Media Bori (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Bori (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bori (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bori (Earth-616)
- His profile in the Appendix of the Marvel Handbook
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Conan the Barbarian #27
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Savage Sword of Conan #8; The Hyborian Age Chapter 2 The Rise of the Hyborians
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Gods and Worship's entry
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 Conan the Barbarian #3
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Conan the Adventurer #7
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #254
- ↑ Conan the Barbarian #87; The Hyborian Age
- ↑ Savage Tales #4
- ↑ Handbook of the Conan Universe #1; Aquilonia's entry
|Like this? Let us know!|