Boss Barker was one of the Skrulls of Kral IV, who lived a life mimicking the lifestyle of Earth's 1930s. He lead on of the prominent gangs and regularly bought slaves to fight as gladiators for him and fight over territory with rival gangs, foremost amongst them the gang of Lippy Louie. One of these slaves was The Thing who had been kidnapped by the Slave-Master.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as he changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- 5 Appearances of Boss Barker (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Boss Barker (Earth-616)
- Media Boss Barker (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Boss Barker (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Boss Barker (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Boss Barker (Earth-616)
- Boss Barker on Marvunapp
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|