Botanopathy also known as Chlorokinesis, Agrokinesis, Botanokinesis, and Phytokinesis is the ability to mentally and/or physically summon, control and manipulate plants and vegetation. The person with the ability can control and manipulate wood, rock soil, roots, fruits, and flowers, even moss found in natural field or habitat. They can use this ability to have their enemies ensnared in plants, or even telepathically communicate with plant life and vegetation;
Botanopathy is a very powerful ability to have. One with the ability can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil They can use their power for defense and support cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, manipulate tree branches to use them as whip-like weapons, control spores and pollen, and bring plants back to life and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries They can use this ability to have their enemies ensnared in plants, or even telepathically communicate with plant life and vegetation they promote the growth of vegetation (such as vines), especially wine grapes. Users can influence and accelerate the growth of plants causing flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, causing them to mature with supernatural speed, grow to unusual size, and produce in abundance. User can cause plants to grow from seeds to full-grown plants in moments, cause them to flower and produce fruits, seeds, etc. outside season, cause a cut plant to grow roots and other similar feats.
- To make plants grow and appear out of nowhere.
- To cause plants to quickly manifest from the soil and wrap around a target.
- To mutate plants by rearranging DNA structures, and revive recently withering plants or dead plants.
- To create bridges out of wood or make vines grow and support the person to get him/herself on a higher level from the ground.
- To manipulate wood (dendrokinesis).
- To weaponize plants by hitting or grasping the target with roots and vines, projecting thorns at a distance.
- To release deadly toxins, venoms, and pheromones (toxigenesis).
- To keep bacterial fungi at bay.
- To telekinetically move plants.
- To sense the location of plants.
- To telepathically communicate with plants.
- To teleport through plants.
For a full list of characters who can control Plants, see here.
- Aerika Harkness (Earth-982)
- Ajay Roy (Earth-616)
- Anthony Druid (Earth-13729)
- Anthony Druid (Earth-2149)
- Anthony Druid (Earth-616)
- Blackthorn (Earth-616)
- Callie Betto (Earth-616)
- Carl Shuffler (Earth-616)
- Chi Lo (Earth-616)
- David Castiglione (Earth-93060)
- Demeter (Olympian) (Earth-616)
- Dionysus Acratophorus (Earth-616)
- Esteban Corazón de Ablo (Earth-295)
- Ex Nihila (Earth-616)
- Ex Nihilo (Earth-616)
- Fern (Earth-616)
- Fuel (Habit Heroes) (Earth-616)
- Klara Prast (Earth-616)