- Want to see a trick? Put an apple on your head, and I'll shoot an arrow through it. Through your head, I mean.
- -- Bowman src
Bowman was artificially enhanced, along with the rest of the Hydra Four, in order to become a perfect copy of a certain Avenger, in his case, Hawkeye. He possessed sub-dermal cybernetic implants powered by Isotope-8 which transmitted footage of Hawkeye in action condensed down to binary information directly to his limbs and muscle groups.
He first operated on the field when Hydra shock troops mounted a full-scale assault on the UN complex. Bowman, along with the rest of the Hydra Four, was defeated by the Alliance, the Agent and War Machine, principally.
He and the rest of the "Faux-vengers" were brought to the Helicarrier to be examined by Tony Stark, who discovered how Hydra managed to create these almost perfect replicas of the Avengers.
Bowman and the rest of the Hydra Four later escaped S.H.I.E.L.D. custody, and sided with Baron Zemo when the schism between he and Madame Hydra escalated to combat. He was defeated along with the rest of the Hydra forces by Captain America and the Alliance.
Ghost in the Machine
While the Circle of Eight worked with Titanium Man and Nitro amassing Iso-8 stockpiles, the Avengers pinned down the Faux-Vengers, Bowman decided to escape, but was defeated later by Hawkeye, who went after him.
Seemingly those of the Bowman of Earth-616.
- 2 Appearances of Bowman (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Bowman (Earth-12131)
- Media Bowman (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Bowman (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Bowman (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Bowman (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|