Odin's mid-summer celebration
The day of Odin's great mid-summer celebration, Bragi needed a rhyme for his new poem, and went to the Dwarves, to a Mountain Giant and to Mermaidens daughters of Aegir, but was driven off each time to seek verses amid the branches of Yggdrasill.
He went there in the form of an eagle, but was trapped in the world-tree's foliage and was targeted by a snake, but was saved by the Warriors Three who had inquired on his disappearance on Idunn's behalf.
After the Siege, the feast of Thor Odinson (or Thursebolt, the eve of the full moon in January) was held in Asgard (in Oklahoma). At that occasion, Bragi recited a new verse to the Völuspá, the saga of the Asgardians, about Thor. The feast was interrupted by Grey Gargoyle's manipulations.
- Asgardian Physiology: Bragi possesses all of the various superhuman attributes common among the Asgardians.
- Shape-Shifting: Bragi possess the ability to change into animals, including at least in an eagle.
- Bragi is a skilled poet.
- 3 Appearances of Bragi (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Bragi (Earth-616)
- Media Bragi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Bragi (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Bragi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Bragi (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|